It is time for Christmas “Elves” to show themselves! We are excited to start our holidays by introducing those crazy little elves in windows and on decorations as we promote this year’s Christmas in Cle Elum! We hope you will join us and sign up for the Window Decorating Contest and be a part of the annual Holiday Passport which is all about elves looking for fun gifts to buy!
Window Decorating Contest –Decorate your storefront windows to help bring the holidays alive! We are looking for fun, festive and bright windows along our streets that celebrate the season. Here are the rules:
- Windows will only be judged, inside décor is fun, but not a part of the “window” contest.
- Windows must be decorated by Tuesday, November 22nd.
- The deadline to register is November 22nd.
Judging will take place on November 23rd. Winners will be announced on Shop Local Saturday, Nov 26th. Prizes include a $100 gift coupon from Bonzai Teriyaki and a $50 Downtown Dollar Coupon.
Holiday Passport will begin on Saturday, Nov 26th in celebration of Shop Local Day.
- Shoppers who spend $25 in one shop will receive a stamp on their passport (only one stamp per shopping experience at your store. The goal is to encourage shoppers to visit other business locations that are listed on the passport.)
- When a shopper receives four stamps they fill out the information required, leave the passport at the store where their last stamp was received. They are then eligible to be placed in a drawing to win a gift basket of prizes and coupons.
What does a Participating Store need to do? Provide an item or gift card valued at $25 or more, stamp passports that meet the eligibility of purchase, collect completed passports for CEDA to pick up.
The deadline to register for the Holiday Passport is Wednesday, November 17.
"*" indicates required fields