Spotlight on Downtown Cle Elum, is a virtual grant which provides an opportunity for ten (10) downtown businesses to be featured on our Facebook page and YouTube channel. Videos will also be available for businesses to utilize on their websites and social media platforms.
The videos will be produced by Gayle Picken, Publisher of DayTripsinWA.com and the Northwest Travel Channel. Gayle will work directly with each business to develop a 2-3-minute “Evening Magazine” style video. The videos will be created and then released over a 10-week period on CEDA’s YouTube channel and other social media platforms.
This is a matching grant. The Cle Elum Downtown Association will provide a 50% match to businesses that apply and are awarded. The total business cost is $150. (Social distancing of videographer and Gayle will be followed.)
- Who is eligible?
Businesses that are in the downtown core can apply, only (10) ten will be selected. Businesses must be located within the Cle Elum Downtown Corridor (Oakes – Peoh, Railroad – 2nd St).
- How does the grant work?
After being selected, a business must agree to some basic steps. These include:
- Meeting with Gayle for a pre-planning visit and Q &A interview.
- Having themselves and their business featured in the film – this will enable clear marketing of your place and products.
- Be available on the day and time of their scheduled filming.
- What is the application process?
- Submit grant application and materials online at CEDA’s website.
- Grant applications will be accepted February 9-26, 2020.
- Filming preparation with businesses selected will begin the month of March.
- The CEDA Promotions Committee reviews all applications and presents recommendations to the Executive Director.
- The Cle Elum Downtown office will notify the business of their selection which will initiate the planning process with the production company.
- A contract and invoice of $150 will be sent to your business to solidify the matching grant opportunity.
- Program Administration
- The Promotions Committee is responsible for overseeing the review of all applications and is responsible for the administration of the Spotlight on Downtown Cle Elum.
- The Promotion Committee and business owner will review the fine cut and approve the finalization and release of the video.
- The Cle Elum Downtown Association Board as final grant award approval and has final authority for the disbursement of funds.
Need more information? Contact Debbie Bogart, CEDA Executive Director at [email protected] or (509) 433-7330.